Offering Legal Services in Minneapolis
If you are facing bankruptcy then it can feel like your entire world is crumbling around you. You could be faced with overwhelming debts that simply cannot be paid; you could be faced with the prospect of a home foreclosure; you could be dealing with wage garnishment and creditor harassment. Whatever the case when you are faced with overwhelming debt, your entire life can be negatively impacted and our legal attorney are here to help. Turn to us for dependable legal services in Minneapolis.
It is our mission at the Buettner Law Group to provide clients with the personal legal services and professional judgment they expect when faced with debt problems and bankruptcy claims, consumer fraud and creditor harassment. Our professional legal firm devotes the time necessary to help clients understand the status and potential outcome of their case. Our firm focuses on fighting for the rights of those who have been the victim of wrongful credit repair, collection harassment, and consumer fraud and helping consumers understand their options when filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Our legal resources our designed to help you understand your legal rights in terms of bankruptcy, consumer rights and estate planning. Please feel free to browse through our online resources and contact our professional legal firm at 612-377-5311 for a free initial consultation:
- Have overwhelming debt? Learn the questions to ask to determine if Bankruptcy is Right for You?
- Learn about how filing for bankruptcy can positively change your life with Bankruptcy Benefits
- Can you afford to file for bankruptcy? Check out the various Bankruptcy Costs
- Get assistance with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13 or Business Bankruptcy
- Having trouble understanding the different bankruptcy chapters. Find out Which Chapter is Right for You
- Uncover the truth about common Bankruptcy Myths
- What can you expect from the Bankruptcy Process?
- How long will it all take – check our Bankruptcy Timeline