If you are faced with financial hardship then it can feel like your entire world is crumbling around you. You could be faced with overwhelming debts that simply cannot be paid; you could be faced with the prospect of a home foreclosure; you could be dealing with wage garnishment and creditor harassment. Whatever the case when you are faced with overwhelming debt, your entire life can be negatively impacted.
It is our mission at the Buettner Law Group to provide clients with the personal attention and professional judgment they expect when faced with debt problems and bankruptcy claims, consumer fraud and creditor harassment. The firm devotes the time necessary to help clients understand the status and potential outcome of their case. Our firm focuses on fighting for the rights of those who have been the victim of wrongful credit repair, collection harassment, and consumer fraud and helping consumers understand their options when filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
How Can We Help?
Our legal resources are designed to help you understand your legal rights in terms of bankruptcy, consumer rights and estate planning. Please feel free to browse through our online resources or contact us anytime for a free initial consultation:
- Have overwhelming debt? Learn the questions to ask to determine if Bankruptcy is Right for You?
- Learn about how filing for bankruptcy can positively change your life with Bankruptcy Benefits
- Can you afford to file for bankruptcy? Check out the various Bankruptcy Costs
- Get assistance with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13 or Business Bankruptcy
- Having trouble understanding the different bankruptcy chapters. Find out Which Chapter is Right for You
- Uncover the truth about common Bankruptcy Myths
- What can you expect from the Bankruptcy Process?
- How long will it all take – check our Bankruptcy Timeline
- Put a stop to Wage Garnishment
- What can I do about Student Loan Resolution?
- Prevent Home Foreclosure
- Creditor Harassment is one of the biggest concerns for our clients. You have legal rights. Learn more about Consumer Protection and the Fair Debt Collection Act.
- Consider a Short Sale for your home
- Learn about the various Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Taxes and bankruptcy can be confusing – check out our Tax Discharge page for a better understanding of what happens to your tax debt during bankruptcy
- Looking for help? Learn how we can help you by browsing through Why Hire an Attorney
- Get your debts in order with tips on Avoiding Bankruptcy
- Protect your Consumer rights from Debt Collector Harassment and Credit Reporting Problems
- Planning your estate? We can help you with Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning as well as Health Care Directive
Bankruptcy Lawyer Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities
Attorney Brea Buettner-Stanchfield is passionate about protecting and fighting for the rights of consumers. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and determine the best path to take. Whether you are considering bankruptcy, are faced with a credit reporting problem or want to plan your estate, our team at the Buettner Law Group, LLC can provide you with not only exceptional legal assistance but also an affordable and stress free solution to your problem. Contact Brea Buettner-Stanchfield today at 612-377-5311 for a free initial consultation.