If you are considering filing for bankruptcy then you are most likely not in a position to throw more money away. This is probably one of the reasons that you have avoided talking to someone about your debt in the first place – after all, how are you supposed to move forward with debt by owing even more money in legal fees?
At the Buettner Law Group, LLC, we understand that you are not in a position to pay for our fees up front and this is why we offer our clients a payment plan that will work for them. Our fees are affordable and we can help break down the costs as part of our free initial consultation.
Minnesota Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees
Brea Buettner-Stanchfield has been helping individuals with debt management for several years. Our fees are based on the current Minnesota state laws in place which start at:
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – for a three year plan, the court will approve $2,500 for payment of attorney fees. For a five year plan, the court will approve $3,000 for payment of attorney fees.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – it is a little harder to set a price for chapter 7 bankruptcy filings as it all depends on your situation. Our fees will include processing time, reviewing credit reports and documentation, consultations, traveling and representation at the 341 hearing and correspondence with creditors, financial management companies, etc.
Our fees will vary depending on the case and will depend on factors such as:
- Whether you are filing for chapter 7, chapter 13 or chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Whether you need assistance with debt collectors, wage garnishment or home foreclosure/short sales
- Whether you are filing as a small business or individual
- Whether you own a home or multiple properties
- Whether you owe money in child support, student loans, tax, etc.
- Whether you are filing jointly with a spouse
- How long it takes to obtain the required documentation
- How long it takes to put in your claim
- Your assets and debts
- your secured and unsecured debts
- exemptions in place
Affordable, Honest and Experienced
Some cases are going to be more straightforward than others depending on your situation which is why we cannot quote an exact fee on our site. What we can do, however, is provide you with a free consultation to go over your case and to get a more accurate idea of how much the process will cost you. Feel free to contact us anytime for more information on bankruptcy costs and the bankruptcy process. You can do so by filling out the form on the side of the page or contacting the Buettner Law Group, LLC at 612-377-5311.